Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Star light, star bright...

Current mood: melancholy



I Wish...

...That freight trains still had a caboose at the end. It's like apple pie without the ice cream!

...That I had followed my heart instead of my head when I was 19 years old.

...That I had gone to work for the Santa Fe Railroad instead of the Post Office when I had to choose one over the other.

...That sugar free chocolate tasted as good as a Hershey Kiss!

...That I had been a better father to my children and appreciated them more when they were so young.

...That I had listened to my inner voice and sold and moved our family from the Argon St address after the burglaries and before the house fire.

...That my genes didn't make life such a genetic challenge for my kids.

...That I had been stubborn enough to keep trying to break into comics and/or animation instead of falling back on what I thought was financially secure.

...That I had been a better friend to my buddy Mr. Mike.  Maybe then he wouldn't have turned out to be such a schmuck later on in life.

...That I had taken a leap of faith and transferred to Tulsa OK with the post office when I had the chance in 2001.

...That the Hokey Pokey WAS what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment